The drive behind the Nicheployee blog is this: to help African employees, who love their chosen field or career, but want to build a niche in that field, to build that niche… or what you’ll call personal branding for employees not entrepreneurs.
And that’s why I want to share five posts from experts that can help you understand how to be a thought leader in your field.
According to Wikipedia, a thought leader is an individual or firm that is recognized as an authority in a specialized field and whose expertise is sought and often rewarded.
So what does it take to build this resilience? Do you know how to build this thought leadership in your path?
These posts will direct you more than I can… Enjoy!
- 7 Steps to Becoming a Thought Leader in your Industry.
- 5 Strategies to Become a Thought Leader.
- Why Becoming a Thought Leader Shouldn’t be Your Goal.
- 8 Strategies on How to Become a Thought Leader in Your Niche.
- 10 Tips on How to Become a Thought Leader.
Let me add one more…
One more thing, if after you read this and you’re taking no step, I’m sorry that goal will not be attained.
So, try to apply at least one of the ideas!